Monday, May 8, 2006

Gram'ma gives a whooping

On childhood whoopings in the Delta from fellow faculty

"Gram'ma used to braid them switches together so they wouldn't break, must have been some slavery s@#!. D***, Gram'ma must be having flashbacks."

"I used to get whooped in my sleep, this way it was unsuspecting, she was whooping me one night and I thought I was dreaming"

"My Uncle used to get whooped with the butt of a gun and you would just have to stand there or Gram'ma would shoot you"

"I ain't never seen a beating like that. Gram'ma was about 6'1" 250 and Gran'pa was about 5'4" 150. He came home late one night clownin' and Gram'ma was already hot. I ain't never seen a woman whoop a man like that. The neighbor came over to pull Gram'ma of him, I thought for sure he was dead"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home