Monday, November 13, 2006

The buzz

It’s only October but the “What am I doing next buzz?” is in full swing among second years. There tends to be one definite answer, law school, since applications are rapidly coming due and then there is a myriad of maybe this or maybe that. Everybody has teaching a third year on their plate of options although I think right now that tends to be a back up plan for many. The summer institute reps came to visit the Delta to encourage us to apply for summer positions and to promote full-time work for post Delta life. I am thoroughly interested in working at institute. It would be a tremendous amount of work, but I had a great experience and would like to ensure the same for the incoming corp. I also learned that Delta teachers readily get full time placements in other regions so there is the possibility of working full time for TFA and moving to somewhere like Hawaii, although New York would be much higher on my list of choices. The application process has started and deadlines are approaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home