Thursday, October 25, 2007

Quack!

Quack , quack, quack.. ¨Get over here!¨ ¨Quit running around you slippery little devils!¨ QUACK!!! quack, quack. ¨Back in line, one in front of the other, marching forward.¨ Quack, quack.

Those little guys were quite some trouble. Running every which way, in circles , under, over, on top of each other. But after corralling most of them and... click chonk BWAM... killing a few others I think I finally have all my ducks in a row. Well, at least, if not all most or a satisfactory amount.

The postings I have put up have been about happenings here in Cordoba. I have distinctly avoided the metal component of my trip which indeed has been the most personally relevant. I have experienced, similar to those in the Delta, a roller coaster of emotions and thoughts. Each pulling in various directions, combining to create new ideas and then splintering again into a thousand new pieces. With each revolution new ideas were born and solidified with others being discarded.

I, as always, am thinking about what I will do next. Never can I live solely without a care for what the future holds. Americanism has bonded inseparably to my DNA. Money and productivity play to big a role in my thought process to say FUCK IT and head of into the wilderness.

Living in Cordoba has been tremendous. I don´t go out very often and I spend a ton of time hanging out with Mer in the mornings and evenings, I participate in my activities, read more than I ever have, and spend an inordinate amount of time researching various life opportunities on the internet. Thank goodness for the internet. The world flattened. Instantly connected with everyone and anything no matter where in the world they might be. I have been able to assemble and rework and reassemble my plans for the upcoming years. I feel good about what the future holds.

My ducks are now marching diligently forward. While the line might not be perfect and the path not railroad straight it is moving forward. Some of my friends may say like a track always moving forward. This is much more comforting than treading water or scrambling in circles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home