Friday, September 14, 2007

Writing Again

I miss this. I thoroughly enjoy putting words on paper or in this case screen. I definitely do not enjoy putting words on paper; it has been to many years of typing at this point. I find the best way to transcribe existence is being able to tote a laptop wherever it is you need to be and plop down and sprinkle some words across the page. Unfortunately at this juncture I do not have the luxury of computer mobility and must be tied to a desktop at either school or at the house.

What school you may wonder? I am taking Spanish classes in Argentina and will be here for the next few months. Well if you are in Argentina, what house then? I am staying with the family Alonso. They are awesome. I stayed with them the last time I was here in 2005. The son of the family, Sebastian, has opened a language school. The school I am attending. A thriving entrepreneurial spirit is always appreciated. This is his second year in business. It is challenging to attract a continuous flow of students. I hope that the business remains viable and continues to grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home