Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A list of good things that happened today.

- One of my students from last year said, Mr. C I got a 95 on that practice MCT…good thing you taught all that stuff last year.”

- 11 of my students scored over an 85% on a comprehensive exam and everyone is psyched to keep practicing to get their scores higher. Four of them broke a ninety.

- It rained for the first time this spring. The wonderful scent of fresh life is in the air.

- I received formal recognition for my contributions to the North Bolivar District.

- Centers officially started to today and they are sweet. They produce no collectable work and the students love the break from test prep.

- Student writing is dramatically improving. Coherent thoughts are being assembled and explained on both paper and in words.

- I have completely enjoyed teaching since I returned from spring break and we are rocking house in the classroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home