Thursday, February 22, 2007

School has been a rough bag this week.

I have been sick all week. I took off Monday to sleep but I have continued to be tired and irritable all week long. School is not fun when the health meter is below 100%. I am very glad tomorrow is Friday. However there were notable highlights from the week. My boy K… has been on black for 10 days running. This is huge since most of his days were spent irritating others and everything around him. For the first time in innumerable days C… stayed on black…and he did it again today. His usual modus operandi is to bark, growl, and make a wide variety of noises that should only be accessible in a zoo. And lastly, art club is awesome. We are painting sculptures. They are made with wood bases, wire frames and stockings. The stocking is sealed with a hardener made from glue and paint which also makes the surface opaque. Once fully coated the structures can be painted. See below.





1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Alex said...

Art club = Awesome! Can I join?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home