Monday, September 4, 2006

Friends and Family

This weekend was phenomenal and not the slightest bit less. I have not been home to NY since last December and this whirlwind trip of friends and family was both exciting and invigorating. In a 72 hours time span I saw a handful of great friends in NYC, my best high school buds on LI and the majority of my family on both the Castagnola and Fitzgerald sides. It was great to exchange stories and see what people are up to. My little cousins are getting bigger, speaking out, and becoming increasingly rambunctious. I don’t know how the twos could be called terrible when they look as cute as they do. My friends who are all about 25 are positioning themselves to conquer their lives and beyond. It is amazing to see people using their short post-college years of experience to propel themselves forward. It was great to see you. I look forward to returning at Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home