Tuesday, November 28, 2006

At least she wasn't another poisonous insect.

I walked into my house the other day and noticed that one of the cabinets above my refrigerator was ajar. I thought, strange and then thought nothing more of it. I went on with my business, cleaning up, preparing for the next day and getting ready to go to sleep, which I did at 8:50pm. That is completely ridiculous. I have slept 18 hours in the past two nights and am intending on logging another 9-10 hours tonight. On my way to bed, I saw a cat dart down the hall and into the bedroom. Where did it come from? It definitely startled me. Then I started thinking about what else might be living in my house, monsters, demons, and other supernatural forces. I doubt theses creatures have taken residence out on the farm with me, but one never knows. I closed all the doors and created a path to get the feline into the kitchen and out the door. Pushing the cat out from under the bed with a broom, it darted into the kitchen, hopped on the counter to the refrigerator and into the cabinet. Oh, so it is you my feline friend, the culprit behind the mysteriously open cabinet. She is a lovely cat and property of the Mings. Add it to the list of living creatures that have invaded my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home