Sunday, January 7, 2007

Delta vulgarity.

This note was handed to Mr. Frailich in class on Friday and has been copied verbatim for your entertainment or disgust (names have been removed). It is a note intended to inform.

“To: Mr. F

Dear Mr. Frailich,
D…, P…, J… was talking about some d!ck.
And they said it tase like vinalla.”

This note was from a girl in the group. Why are the boys talking about this? Mind you the only white student is one of the three culprits.


I was in Clarksdale walking around with J…(female). The bail bondsman sells firewood for $60 a half cord. He is about the creepiest man I have ever met. Being in his presence sent chills down my spine and when he told me to follow him to the back of the shop I was concerned that I may end up head first in the wood chipper. As we walked out he said, “$60 a half cord or I’ll a trade you the wood for a piece of that sweet thang you got right there.” Uh, sorry Sir, I think I will hang on to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home