Monday, December 18, 2006

CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!

In the words of the immortal Porky Pig, “That’s all folks.” Well, it is definitely not all, but it is two weeks of vacation. I haven’t been out of the Delta since Labor Day and tomorrow after-school I embark on two weeks of fantastic awesomeness. We will write Christmas story problems in class, have our faculty grab bag and food fest, which will be delicious. Some of the faculty are excellent cooks, some buy at Kroger, and I made tofu mac and cheese. Ha, in the Delta, they will definitely laugh at me if I tell them the ingredients.

Then I’m out. Jet plane leaves at 9am on Wednesday and arrives that evening in the Big Apple. I am pumped. Three days in the city, three days on the island, and then 5 days in Tahoe. What is this? A dream, it is clearly a dream and I could not be more thankful. I will celebrate birthdays and holidays and see friends I haven’t seen in months and some for over a year. All right I am bubbling with excitement. See many of you very soon. Otherwise, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Tofu mac and cheese at a Delta school's staff holiday party cracks me up. That is amazing.

PS - We're going up through Shelby en route to Memphis around 4am Wednesday if you want a ride to the airport. Give me a call.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home